- To identify the factors influencing your career development, and help you assess your interests, abilities, and values.
- To locate the sources and all relevant career information.
- To determine next steps and develop a plan to achieve your career goals.
- To decide your subjects for graduation and higher studies.
- To decide what to do, or what you should major in or what career you should pursue.
- “I have no idea what I want to do with my life.”
- “I don’t know what to major in.”
- “I’ve narrowed it down to a couple career options, but I’m having a hard time choosing between them.”
- “I know what I want to major in, but I have no idea what I want to do once I graduate.”
- “I like a lot of different subjects, and I keep changing my major because I’m not sure which one is the best for me!”
- ““I always thought I wanted to be a _______, but I got into my major and I really don’t like it!”
- “I really like my major, but it’s not what I want to do for my career.”
- “My family really wants me to be a _______, but I’m not sure if that’s really what I want.”
- Relationship problems
- Children living with their parents or away from home in boarding schools or hostels.
- Children become violent or take to bad habits. Etc.
- Parenting teenage/ adolescents
College Student Counselling
What Clients Are Saying
It was helpful as it narrowed down the choices I had in my mind and also helped me to acknowledge my ability and skills.
I felt really good, the way my career testing result was discussed I was able to understand each and every aspect very clearly.
It was really a great experience I felt much more confident and my views are more clear for my future then I had earlier.